Get Low at SHC Autographx and Tires
Your ride is your pride and joy - and now, you can make it look even better. With lowering kits, you can decrease fender gap, giving your ride the modern look that you love. Paired with the right shocks and struts, it'll also enhance performance.
Need help? Not sure what we mean? Give us a call - our team will help you find the right suspension gear and lowering kits at our showroom in Victoria. We're conveniently located and are here to answer your questions while offering the best deals - and selection - on lowering kits for your ride.
What’s a lowering kit anyway?
- A lower kit combines coil springs or drop springs with a set of performance shocks and struts.
- Lowering springs improve vehicle appearance and performance.
What are the benefits of installing a lowering kit on my vehicle?
- The installation of a lowering kit will result in a lower center of gravity that influences steering and braking response.
- These kits enhance precision without sacrificing stability, which makes lowering kits a must-have for performance enthusiasts.
- Lowering kits reduce noise and gas mileage through improved aerodynamics.
Lowering kits often result in a firmer-than-usual ride, though you may find it to be just as comfortable as a vehicle outfitted with OEM components.
We carry quality, competitively-priced lowering kits from the industry’s hottest brands.
Performance enthusiasts looking to change the look of their vehicle while improving its performance should contact us today to talk to a member of our service staff about the added benefits of installing a lowering kit on your car, truck, jeep, or SUV.